Meeting Room Schedule and Reservations
COVID-19 Changes to Meeting Rooms
With ever changing guidelines and building use needs, please bear with us as we are making adjustments to our meeting room policies due to the current COVID-19 guidelines.
- IBS is currently unable to accept non-IBS meeting room reservations until at least September, 2020.
- For IBS users: please email Eileen Brown for questions about reserving rooms.
- As of June, 2020, only one conference room is available for use for internal IBS meetings or other usage.
- Due to COVID-19 social distancing restrictions and other related issues, the Meeting Rooms at IBS are not able to accommodate nearly as many people as they were previously. Please email Eileen for more information.
Effective July 1, 2020: IBS will charge non-IBS groups for using meeting spaces. Click here for a Quick Reference of the group definitions and rates. The full PDF of the official policy is here. Please email email@example.com with any questions.
Our Meeting Room calendars are linked below. Please review the General IBS Room Expectations and the Standard Room Set-Ups for each of the larger meeting rooms. See also: Meeting Room Reservations FAQs
To Reserve an IBS Meeting Room
University of Colorado staff/faculty/students (Outlook or O365):
Hint: Think about this just as if you were creating an Outlook meeting and inviting attendees - the process is just like doing that.
- Create a meeting request via Outlook or O365 (please visit Outlook's Calendar tutorial if you haven't used Outlook Calendar before). Things to consider: Please have an appropriately descriptive name of the meeting as others will be able to view the meeting title. If booking on behalf of another individual, please list a contact for the meeting in the body of the appointment request so that we can contact them if needed (eg., building closures, needing to change rooms, etc.).
- Click Invite Attendees.
- Click either "Required" or "Location" depending on your version of Outlook.
- Make sure you're using the "Global Address List" and not the "Offline Global Address List" in the "Address Book" dropdown.
- Search for "ibs-" and the desired room number.
- Once you find the room you want, double click it.
- Complete your invite and click "Send".
- You will receive a tentative booking from the room, and an acceptance once it has been approved.
If unable to utilize Outlook (ex: Non-CU groups, students not on the Exchange or O365, etc.): please complete the Room Request Form to reserve a room at IBS. Once your meeting room is confirmed as available, we will add it to the meeting calendar, then send an Outlook Meeting Notification to you via email. You do not have to use Outlook or accept the meeting - but please note the meeting on your individual calendar as needed. Should you need to update or cancel your meeting, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Room Features Comparison
||Video Conf.||yes||yes|| || ||yes||yes||yes
||Mac-Mini||yes||yes|| || ||yes||yes||yes
||USB-C||yes||yes|| || || || ||
||Projector|| ||yes||yes|| || || ||yes
||Screen|| ||yes||yes|| || || ||yes
||Sound|| || ||yes||yes|| || ||
||No. of Tables||6||4||24||8||1||1||1
||No. of Chairs||12||12||48||16||10||10||14